Network Monitoring Splitting amplification Solution
With the development of network security technology, many security systems need the traffic of this link on many key fiber network links. Industry for optical data link image and copy the basic spectral approach is used to solve, ensure that under the condition of without affecting the original link transmission collection flow reasonably, and to copy the link and can be used after the spectral optical amplifier for signal amplification, plastic, timing, to ensure the safety for the backend system to provide more high quality data flow.
Highlights in the Solution:
1. The light node is pure passive, which has no influence on the main business signal, and effectively guarantees the normal communication of the fiber link itself;
2. While the optical signal amplifies, the distorted optical signal is used for signal cleaning and shaping to ensure the quality of the monitoring signals.
3. Support the SDH/SONET business and POS, GE, 10GE, 40GE, 100GE, etc. of various rate grades to enlarge and adapt to any scene;
4. The platform equipment adopts modular design to meet different configuration needs and save the space of the cabinet, which can be extended well.
5. A single 1U optical equipment support 32 group 1 points 2 (arbitrary ratio), 24 group 1 points 3 (arbitrary ratio), 16 group 1 points 4 (arbitrary ratio), 8 group 1 points 8 (arbitrary ratio);
6. The single 1U amplifying device can support up to 16 links (including the upstream and downstream of 32 roads) 155M ~ 10G signal amplification, or 4 links (including the upstream and downstream of 8 road) 100G signal amplification;
7. A single 2U amplifying device can maximize the amplification of 32 links (including the upstream and downstream of 64 roads) 155M ~ 10G signal amplification, or 8 links (including the upstream and downstream of 16 roads) 100G signal amplification;
8. The single 5U amplifying device can support up to 72 links (including a total of 144 roads in the upstream and downstream lines), a magnification of 155M ~ 10G signal, or an enlargement of the 100G signal of 18 links (including a total of 36 roads in the upstream and downstream).