Applications of WDM single fiber bidirection
Due to the absence of their own optical fibers, the interconnection between government centers and enterprise parks mainly adopts the way of bandwidth renting currently. But as the growth of the bandwidth requirements, the demand of renting the bare fiber for self-built wavelength division load network have increased. In order to further save network construction costs, Sintai Communication Co. , Ltd. proposed a solution to construct large-capacity wavelength division based on the single fiber bidirectional technology.
Case study: the interconnection between government centers, single fiber bidirectional wavelength division transmission network
Highlights in the Solution:
1. Single fiber system supports 10G transmission, which makes a good solution to the contradiction between optical fiber and bandwidth;
2. It supports 100M~10G full-service access;
3. Physical isolation between the services, and dedicated network for special purpose;
4. Metro fiber cable loss is generally high and the system can be configured with optical amplification to solve the problems of long distance transmission and fiber loss;
5. 1U equipment can meet the service requirements, because it’s flexible, plug-and-play, free-of-configuration and maintenance free.